Oh dear. This radio interview is a classic example of all the things you shouldn’t do when you talk to a journalist.
1. Agree to an interview when you have not prepared properly. You should be very clear about the point you would like to make – don’t ‘wing’ it.
2. Agree to an interview whilst driving a car. You need to be 100% focused on the interview.
3. Have someone in the background trying to prompt you. In my experience this NEVER helps.
4. Stop the interview mid way through and complain that the questions being asked were not the questions you were expecting.
5. Hang up on the journalist.
By way of background the interview features Tom Tilley from Triple J talking to Kathy Ward from Chic Model Management about skinny models.